After Round 4 I had a CT scan. The results came back pretty good.. The lymphoma has shrunk in half and it's response to the chem is very good. All my organs are normal.. things inside are great ! I met with y doctor who is recommending we take this out to 8 treatments, which is what I was planning on anyway.. So today was round 6.. My CBC last week had a WBC of 1.7 which the doctor felt was low.. so we had another one done today and my WBC bounced back to 2.5 which meant I did not need a shot of neulastin.
So I tool my treatment and mom took me to lunch after I was done.. Thanks mom !! I came home and took a nice nap and am now relaxing, watching The Big Bang Theory.. So six down and two to go, then life should return to normal.. well almost.. We are now looking at 2 weddings this year.. Peter and Holly in June, and Jon got engaged to Sammy this weekend.. They are looking at a late summer wedding.. we are so excited for both couples and I get 2 beautiful daughters in addition to my beautiful Annie..
No comments:
Post a Comment