Friday, August 24, 2012

Pre-round 5 appointment

It's been a while and things have been good.  I've been feeling real good after the last couple of rounds of chemo.  After the first day or so I'm bouncing back better.  Today I went to the doctor for the pre-chemo visit.  My weight is increasing.. I'm at 200 lbs now.. which I may want to hold back a few pounds.. I like the 180-190 range myself.  My white count is normal and my hemoglobin and hematocrit is back up to the 14 and 42 range respectively. That explains my energy.. We got a copy of the CT scan I had last week and the scan reported good news.  The lymphoma has shrunk to about half it's size and reports the chemo is working quite well with all my internal organs normal.  Praise GOD !!!
I've been exploring additional activities this week as I was on vacation.  Andrew and I went to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls.  I helped Jon out today with his "water extravaganza" youth event.. that was fun and boy am I tired.. So round 5 is scheduled for Monday morning.. let's keep shrinking this thing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment