I'm recovering from round 3 really well. It seems like it took a few more days for my digestion track to spring back but once everything evened out I feel great. Yesterday I felt like getting some exercise so I went out and mowed the lawn. Boy did that feel good.
Today I had my doctor's appointment prior to my next round of chemo. The doctor and the nurse practitioner examined me and neither one of them could detect an abdominal mass or any enlarged nodes. The doctor and the NP were very happy with my progress. Dr. Charlie actually said I was doing fantastic.
Round 4 is scheduled for this Wednesday. We are 99% sure that I'll only need a total of 6 treatments. I'll get scheduled for a CAT scan around the 20th of August. I am at the top of the hill and can start coming down the other side of the hill.
No comments:
Post a Comment