I had a 9:15am appointment which started with a CBC to check my white count. Guess it was OK because they started the treatment about 10:15am or so. Annie drove me and stayed for a bit but it's so boring for anyone to just sit there for a few hours.. so I sent Annie home. My mom showed up just as the Rutuxan was going in. The infusion was given this time without having to use a pump.. The drugs just went in one after the other infusion rates were manually set. I was done by 1:00pm..
One thing I did discover was the nurse that took care of me 2 out of 3 times is a Christian. She actually knows the leader that Jon is with on his mission trip this week. That is what we call an accidental intercession..
So tonight we ordered pizza of which I may have eaten one more piece than I should have... but I feel good.. a little drawn out.. but a good night sleep will help for sure. Cannot wait to see Jon tomorrow evening.. and having him home.
No comments:
Post a Comment