Well I have completed three rounds of the rice protocol and the biggest problem I dealt with in the hospital was the boredom.. I had my neulastin shot yesterday.. Thanks to AJ who stayed and waited for me around 4:30 ish.
I also found out this week that I have to have a tooth extracted. This tooth is referred to as #29...right side. It had a root canal done many years ago, was capped with a post. And the cap began to fall off I had a root extension done, which basically retract the gum down so more root will show and will have a better surface for the cement to adhere to.. Well over the years the crown has come out at least 3 times and it was replaced.. This last time I figure that's it.. And left it out.. Then I started treatments. Dana Farber wanted a dental exam and my dentist recommended the tooth finally be yanked as to remove a possible source of infection. So I saw the oral surgeon who worked on my first tooth implant and he said the root was actually split and that is why the posted crown kept coming out. So this is scheduled for the 12th. We are also going to insert bone graft material into the root void to assist healing, plug the hole to prevent infection, and prep the spot for a future implant.
Today I am feeling good.. A little tired but nothing I can't deal with. One thing to do today.. Going to BJs to get soda for the Super Bowl party tomorrow..
No comments:
Post a Comment