As a transplant patient when you are admitted the days are counted don backwards from the date of your infusion.
As I told the nurse... oh it's like golf... -2,-1,0 (or par), +1,+2 etc..
So the past few days I did not blog because I was taking the chemo drugs. Those went in well but I did get sick once... They hype you up on fluids and you know the old saying.. what goes in must come out.. and be measured ...
Yesterday was Day 0.. Happy Birthday to me !!
My cells were infused around 12:30 yesterday, over about a 25 minute period. I took the infusion well.. So now we sit tight. My counts will drop and then rise again... hmmmm sounds familiar ??
Supportive care until discharge.
I'll be getting a cell count chart today from my nurse.. so I can keep track of them too..
One thing that is really funny ... I've had some real crazy dreams..
Here's a taste..
I was driving our old van south on 787 with Gandalf the grey following me on one of those spider motorcycles. and there was a storm coming in...Right by the olde D&H building a HUGE blast of wind hit the van I was in. I looked behind and saw Gandalf on his bike getting blow off the road by the wind... Then I woke up.
Weird huh ??
No comments:
Post a Comment