Mikeys Blog

Early in the year of 2012 I was diagnosed with a large B Cell Lymphoma. This blog I have been using to document this experience.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Post port in AMC,..

Post is installed. Feeling good from the drugs..going home to relax

Posted by oslpops at 2:54 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (14)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2012 (41)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ▼  May (16)
      • At the hospital
      • Part 1 of round 1.. Checked into NYOH about 8:30am...
      • Happy Memorial day weekend.. It's been 48 hours si...
      • Post port in AMC,..
      • The port is IN... and reaady to go..
      • Plan of action
      • Preliminary battle plan
      • Had my appointment with Dr. W.  We discussed the t...
      • Back home and working after the chest CT.. Now I c...
      • Ok... so today I had 2 appointments at Albany Medi...
      • Morning folks.. I'm up early today to get my heart...
      • So this morning I had a bone marrow biopsy and asp...
      • Weekend wasn't too bad folks.  I definitely am fin...
      • Got back from the appointment with NYOH this after...
      • And so it begins... NYOH oncology appointment sche...
      • May 8, 2012

About Me

oslpops
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.