Early in the year of 2012 I was diagnosed with a large B Cell Lymphoma. This blog I have been using to document this experience.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Round 1, Day 13
I continue to feel better each day. I went to the doctor this morning. This was the first time I saw Dr. W. after my first round. Dr. W. was glad to hear about the side effects being as minor as they have been. My weight is at 183 lbs. and my BP is good. No fever and my WBC is at 1.6 having dropped a little from 2.2. Doc says be careful not to cut myself and to continue to eat well.. At this time it looks like Round 2 will commence next week on Wednesday... I should be able to take the entire treatment at the NYOH office and hopefully will not take all day.. I continue to be optimistic and that was encouraged by the doctor indicating that the lymphoma has gotten smaller. God is Good !! I plan on going to visit Schroon Lake tomorrow for a while to check the plumbing and have Andrew cut the lawn.. Looking forward to that.. for sure.. Maybe I'll post some pictures ... Thanks again for the prayers and keep them coming as I move thru the bump in the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment