Monday, June 18, 2012

Round 1 Day 16

Monday..  Still feeling good.  I have noticed some hair beginning to fall out.. so I guess I need to stock up on tootsie roll pops.. "Who luvs ya baby"..
Had a very busy weekend which is why I did not post this weekend.. Went to a Father/Daughter breakfast at Our Saviors on Saturday morning with my beautiful daughter Annie.  After that we came home, picked Andrew up and shot up north.  What started out to be a simple sink sprayer replacement, became a replacement of the whole kitchen facet.  Andrew mowed the lawn and Annie trimmed and she also took the plastic down from the porch.  We came back home just in time for Jon's Refiner's Fire silent auction for his Romania mission trip.  I bought a larger print Bible.. nice..

Sunday I went to church and then drove over to see my mom.  By then I was pretty much pooped.. Came home and Cathy have gotten a call from her friend in Long Island that her husband had taken a bad turn..  So he went to Long Island to help out, which is ok..  We had Pizza and wings for Fathers day dinner and Holly and Peter bought a great cake.. The kids also went to Schroon Lake to have engagement pics done.. which I'm sure will be great from the samples we've seen. 


 Round 2 will be on Wednesday and I'll get all the drugs at NYOH on the same day..   Thank you for reading and your continued prayers.. God Bless..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment