Sunday, June 10, 2012

Round 1 Day 9

Sunday..
I went to church today.  it was so nice to see my brothers and sisters in Christ.  I'm feeling better as certain parts of my body are healing nicely such that I can sit down..   After church I went to my moms to visit with her and our dear friends Pat and her daughter Maureen.  Maureen and I have known each other since we were kids and our families are family, brothers and sisters from across the street.  Well tomorrow is Monday and I am going back to work. I'm really looking forward to getting back into the grind.   I do have an 8:15am appointment to have my blood drawn..  It will be interesting to see how my WBC count is as well as my h/h and Platelet count is..
Still hanging in there.. still strong .. Thank you Lord for all you are doing in my life !!

No comments:

Post a Comment