Last dose of Prednisone to be taken today. I slept well last night. I'm finding i can even sleep on my side a bit which I couldn't do before. I can notice significant shrinkage (the good kind) in my abdomen. No pain.. no fever. I dressed in shorts and shoes today. I want to take a few small walks today. I need to stretch out and exercise a bit. My pastor is coming over today also to say hi. I look forward to his visit at noon.
If I was no on vacation this week I could work without too much problem. This is good for next week when I go back to work.
I stepped on a scale last night and I was at 190.. not too bad. Eating small frequent foods is doing the trick also. I'd really like to see the sun come out today also.. Could use that Vitamin D for sure !!
No comments:
Post a Comment