Saturday..
Last night we got to see my niece graduate High School. Was a very nice ceremony and Kayla received an award to boot for music. didn't get home until maybe 10:30pm.. was tired to say..
Slept in till 8:30 or so.. It's the only day of the week I can do that.. So I took advantage of it. I made pancakes for the kids and after taking my meds, watched a little TV. I feel real good.. Have to keep an eye on Mr. Colon to be sure he behaves. My hare continues to thin out. More noticable each day.. Where are those tootsie pop lolly pops...
It was so nice out that I decided to clean out the inside of the Rav. Vacuumed it (wow what a mess). Power cleaned the mats.. which were gross.. and give it a light wash. Well that wiped me out... so now I just took a little nappy and had dinner and decided to write a little. Looks like a relaxing night.. so I'm going to take advantage of it. I'll be going to church tomorrow, running the board will be good. I miss doing it..
Continuing to serve Him.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment