Thursday, June 7, 2012

Round 1 Day 7

Having not a bad day today.. With the exception of a bothersome bottom, I have been walking and enjoying the nice weather.  My appetite is still good and I have not really had any noticeable effects from ending the prednisone.   If the bottom feels better I may venture to Schroon Lake with my kids on Saturday..
I got my hair cut today and I actually like it.. It was weird to feel the breeze on my scalp when I walked around the block this evening.  Now I don't need to comb my hair in the morning, and may even save on shampoo.
My pastor came over today and it was so nice to see my brother in Christ.  We chatted read the Word, prayed and Cathy and I both received communion.

Well tomorrow is TGIF..  Happy Friday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment