Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Round 2 - Day 1

This morning I received my second treatment.  I took the Rutuxan without any reactions.  No flushing of my face or rash due to the auto immune nature of the drug.  They administer it gradually so most of the time there is spent in prep of the drugs and waiting for my CBC.  WBC was 3.9 this morning.  The rest of the meds went in fast and we were out of the office by 2:30pm..  I'm feeling pretty good.. a little tired, not too bad.. and I'm hungry for dinner.  Nausea is not really effecting me.. Thank God for Emend !!!
My hair has been slowly falling out.  the hairs just come right out if I pull them.  That is a little depressing but I can get over it..It will grow back.  I'll just keep my Crimson Tide hat on all the time..Roll Tide !!  So I continue to drink water like a camel at on oasis.. If tomorrow is a good day I'm thinking of working a half day .. Staying indoors for a bit too.. Maybe will go for a short walk later.. but thank God for our A/C ..

No comments:

Post a Comment